The maintenance or distribution of any list of clinicians who chose to indicate that they provide services to individuals with sexually abusive behavior problems does not constitute an endorsement or verification of the credentials of those individuals by MATSA or any of its members. Inclusion on a resource directory of providers on the MATSA website does not constitute a license to practice, a measure of competency of the professional whose name appears, or any form of endorsement. Similarly, non-inclusion does not signify a failure to meet such criteria, as well. Neither MATSA nor its membership bear any responsibility for the quality of services provided by individuals and/or agencies appearing on this list; this remains the responsibility of the individual provider.
118 Washington St.
Holliston, MA 01746
- Clinical Licenses held:
- Licensed doctoral psychologist at independent practice level
- Ages of population served: 19 years and older
- Genders Served:
- Self-Identified gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgendered
- Types of Services offered:
- Experience with Specialized Populations:
- Language Proficiencies in Group/Individual sessions:
- Residential Treatment Program:No
- Psychopharmacology Assessments Provided: No
- Onsite Access to provide Psychiatric Medication as part of services: No
- Description of work provided and philosophy of working with this population: