Welcome to the new MATSA website.
The Massachusetts Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers, Inc. (MATSA) is a non-profit local chapter of the national parent organization. It was formed in 1995 to carry out the mission of ATSA at the state level: to promote responsible assessment and treatment practices for adults with problematic sexual interests, behavior, or offending. More about MATSA
Clinical Director position at Whitney Academy
The Whitney Academy is a unique, year-round residential treatment center. We are nationally recognized for specializing in the treatment of developmentally delayed and sexually disordered young men, ages ten to twenty-two, who present with a wide spectrum of sexualized behavior problems ranging from trauma reactive to sexually abusive.
The Clinical Director will provide leadership to the organization’s clinical staff. This position will work in collaboration with other department heads to support our team in maintaining a high level of care throughout the organization. This person will assist in delivering services and developing in-service training to meet staff needs.
- Administrative and clinical supervision to the clinical team
- Participate in meetings ensuring adherence to policy, best practices, and regulatory requirements
- Collaboration with the Program Director, the Special Education Director and Residential Director to develop / implement / maintain adherence to company policies and procedures
- Ensure implementation of and facilitate milieu-based treatment team goals through coordination with milieu leadership and staff
- Complete performance evaluations and competency reviews of clinical team
- Assess ongoing organizational performance according to policy and regulatory requirements
- Other duties as required
- Master’s or Doctorate in psychology or related clinical discipline; licensed at independent practitioner level
- Extensive experience leading a clinical team
- Experience proving supervision to other clinicians
- Familiar with the design and implementation of behavioral interventions
- Acquainted with various forms of therapies in a residential or inpatient setting
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
1(508) 763-2202 Ext. 326
The MATSA Resource Directory offers a simple way to identify treatment providers in your area with an easy to use map.
If you are a member of MATSA and would like your information posted on this Directory please contact Timothy Sinn at email@example.com or by phone at (508) 889-0587.
Website Address Change:
Please note that the website address which previously hosted the MATSA website, MATSA.org, is no longer affiliated with the MATSA organization. We apologize for any confusion from those who have visited the current MATSA.org website and it’s content which is anathema to the spirit and mission of the MATSA organization. Please update any links to point to the new MATSA.info address